Promote your business while supporting our mission and invest in artists making great art!
Located in the heart of Temple Bar – Dublin’s cultural quarter – Black Church Print Studio pushes the boundaries of contemporary print in Ireland and beyond. We are the lifeblood of over 90 print artists. Established in 1982, the studio fuels the professional practice of artists by providing physical studio space and specialist equipment to create work – from the traditional to the innovative and cutting edge- while also generating opportunities for exhibition, professional development and national & international networking.
BCPS also offers opportunities for the public to experience contemporary printmaking through exhibitions, workshops, tours, and talks across our many access programmes and courses & workshops. Supported by the Arts Council and Dublin City Council, the studio provides a creative and conducive working environment to share both traditional and emerging skills, with a goal to advance contemporary printmaking in Ireland while pushing the boundaries of other visual art forms.
We will develop a tailored corporate sponsorship package in line with our partner’s business objectives, be they brand, staff or CSR focused. A sample of potential benefits are outlined below, highlighting marketing opportunities, employee development and affordable print acquisition for your workplace art collection.
- Exclusive Open Studio events for sponsor’s staff and clients / customers.
- Invitations to exclusive talks with artists and curators
- Printmaking workshops for staff at BCPS in Temple Bar, or tailor-designed workshops and talks at your workplace
- Workshops for staff families and children at studio
- Invitations to Exhibition openings
- Assistance in establishing, or expanding an existing corporate art collection, with selection advice and special prices for members work.
- A complimentary print for your workplace, or as a corporate gifting opportunity.
- A ‘curator workshop’ for your staff to self select prints for the workplace collection and to aesthetically hang on the workplace walls, giving staff the opportunity to design theirown workspace.
- Company logo placed on all public facing materials, including exhibition invitations, catalogues, emails, press releases, award posters. Depending on the level of sponsorship, your logo can also be included on signage on front of the building in busy Temple Bar.
- Regular PR and marketing opportunities through traditional media, and studio social media, providing your company with excellent visual content for your social platforms.
- Verbal acknowledgement at public talks and exhibition opening receptions.
For more information or to arrange a meeting so that we can package a tailored proposal to suit your business
I organized this workshop as an activity for my corporate team. Under the guise of our wonderful instructor, we all learned something new. It was a pleasure to get a glimpse of the world of screen printing and etching. Everyone walked away thrilled with their educational (and fun!) experience at the studio – a true gem of Temple Bar.
Lien Tran (Google employee), Jan 2019