Become a Member
Next Deadline: 27 September 2021
Full-time Member Artists are keyholders, and have 24-hour access to the Studio facilities and equipment.
Other benefits include:
- Part of a community of professional artists, specialising in fine art printmaking
- Affordable annual membership rates
- BCPS Exhibition opportunities twice annually
- BCPS Professional development opportunities
- Discounts on our workshops and digital printing services
- Discounts on art materials available to purchase in-house
- Provision of studio storage for prints and art materials
- Provision of general studio supplies
- Access to digital suite and equipment rental
- Inclusion on artist page on Studio website
The selection panel comprises a Board Member, Technical Manager and an External Assessor. New membership applications are accessed twice a year in March and September by portfolio submission.
How to Apply
To be considered for full-time studio membership applicants should submit a digital portfolio by email to email@example.com. Indicate the print area you require access to in the subject line of email.
Submission should include:
- A strong, cohesive portfolio of original artwork showing technical proficiency in at least one print medium.
- Your submission should show development of concepts and ideas as well as technical proficiency in the chosen print medium.
- Minimum of 6 images (max. of 12); images should be limited in size to 2MB per image.
- Recent CV & Short Artist’s Statement.
Annual Membership Fee:
Outside Dublin & Overseas: €300
Recent Graduate: €330
Valid for 12 months only. If you have graduated from a Fine Art degree within the last 2 years, you are eligible for this discounted category of membership. There is an option to join as full Member at the end of the 12 months.